CipherShed Licensing Information
Summary of the TrueCrypt License Version 3.0
All references/occurrences to "TrueCrypt" must be removed, including both text and images.
- The following phrases must be removed (except from the License)
"A TrueCrypt Foundation Release"
"Released by TrueCrypt Foundation"
"This is a TrueCrypt Foundation release."
- The phrase below must be displayed in the software and contained in the documentation.
"Based on TrueCrypt, freely available at http://www.truecrypt.org/"
- The complete source code must be freely and public available.
The terms of the TrueCrypt license cannot be changed in any way (including adding new terms).
- All existing legal notices in the source code files must be kept intact.
- In every copy of a new product, the following must be included:
A clear notice stating that the new product is governed by the TrueCrypt License Version 3.0
- A verbatim copy of the license
- A clear notice about where the above included copy can be found
- An appropriate copyright notice